Friday, May 29, 2009

Cigar Trinket Boxes

I've not usually been much of a cigar box fan to be honest. I find that many of the Cuban ones are a little too cheesy for me, not because they actually are I don't think, but have become so due to an almost touristy obsession with them. In saying that, awhile back we stumbled upon a collection of Danish cigar boxes that I completely fell in love with. They're a little less slick, covered in beautiful vintage-y labels and illustrations of leaping stags. Both Richard and I have been using some for our own trinket holding purposes, but we have decided to list some in the shop so that you can have some of your very own!


There will be more, in more shapes, sizes and fancy illustrations, in the shop on Monday.

I hope you're all having a lovely start to your weekend, its amazingly hot here and I plan to soak it up!

xo

0 comments: