Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shop Update!


New bookmarks and clocks in the shop! I'm particularly smitten with that wee woodgrain one up there, and also the subject heading bookmarks which are taken from an 1883 edition of an encyclopedia that Richard found in an alleyway, of all places, and that features such chapter titles as; courtship, grammar, astronomy and letter writing. So lovely! We are also taking part in the current 'Indie Love' Poppytalk Handmade Market, along with many other fantastic crafters and designers, so be sure to take a look.
Lastly, I wanted to mention that I have received a few comments and such about my note on Thanksgiving in my last post that I'd like to address, but will do so in a post or two.
Happy Tuesday, all!
xo

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

it looks like a good one... +Chelsea

lyn tupaea said...

Love it !!!!!! very clever xxx mum

Susan - said...

Just found your blog and shop. Love your work - fun and beautiful! I notice you have a lot of info on your blog about midwifery - I have had thee wonderful at-home-births. My babies are now 15, 11 and 8. Thanks for your great site!
=)susan

Tracey said...

Ooooh I do love your felt/fabric clocks! Well done. Well Done. Well done! You have inspired me to do something with the 15 embroidery hoops I have been collecting! Lovely blog, just about to visit your etsy shop. :) Tracey

amesh said...

hi, your works are sweet and lovely :) love them! am featuring you on my blog