Sunday, December 20, 2009

O Christmas Tree

I finally got some lights and a wee origami star on our little Charlie Brown like tree today, and I'm loving it's teeny cuteness! We've popped a few presents from the fam under it but I have to find room for the rest as they've all totally spoiled us! I fiiiiinally got our house clean and tidy (while watching Elf, Holiday Inn and National Lampoons Christmas) and Richard baked chewy chocolate gingerbread cookies last night so I'm feeling much more festive, despite this crazy weather! It's warm and rainy and totally playing with my head!

The (evil) genius of Mr Phil Spector has also been keeping us in the Christmas spirit lately, and this is one of our most favourites!

4 comments:

mon ami said...

OOOh, I've been loving this album as well lately. I hope you both enjoyed a well deserved rest and a lovely holiday season.

Thea
xo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ellie said...

That tree is too cute!

simi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.