Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday morning good-ness.


Sometimes, not always, Monday mornings can be a little tough. So I've decided that each Monday I would share a little list of things with you that are making me happy, to perhaps brighten up the start to the week.

~ Monday Morning Mix: I made you a mix tape, 'A little bit 'o Soul' with some of my favourite ladies and perhaps one of the best song (and now mix tape) openings ever, in my opinion. A sing a long with any of these gals always makes my day that little bit brighter

~ Pretty pyrite necklaces, found via Erin. I quickly snapped one of these up and can't wait to see which one I get!

~ Reading through the Married To The Sea archives and giggling (ok, sometimes guffawing) to myself.

~ The sweetest (and free!) printable Valentines candy bar wrappers from Nice Package, natch.

~ Hearing that $6000+ was raised for Haiti Relief at the Vancouver Vegan Bake Sale last week. Perhaps there is a bake sale in your area, or perhaps you'd like to organise one yourself! Take a look here for more info.

~ Thinking about whipping up a second batch of raspberry scones. Seriously, the combination of berries and coconut oil? To die for.

Hope your week is off to a lovely start!
blog comments powered by Disqus