Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WIP Wednesday: Petit Artiste

One of the wee girls I nanny has shown an amazing interest in art recently, so when her birthday rolled around last week I knew just what to get her. Having her own 'real' paints & brushes, a palette, some canvasses and little tote that I sewed up to keep them all in was so exciting for her, and watching her explore it all was just as exciting for me. I'm a firm believer that we are all experts in different fields, no matter what our age, and that we should use the correct 'titles' if you will whether someone is a child or not, so when she told me that she loved being an artist my heart totally melted.

Oh, also? If you're following along with WIP Wednesday, but either blogging about it or taking photos of works in progress, be sure to add them to the Flickr group so we can all take a peek! After last weeks post talking about my craft group I was thinking how lovely it would be for us to be able to get together and share what we're working on virtually, via Flickr. So join up!
blog comments powered by Disqus