Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Morning ritual

Every morning I can pretty much guarantee what is going to happen. I get up, put the kettle on for tea, grab some cereal or toast and then climb back into bed with my laptop to check my emails under the coziness of the quilts. It's about then that Ursula joins me, climbing on to my lap...or my chest/neck if the computer is in the way, which is interesting. But warm. Usually she wins out over the laptop and she ends up just lying there, staring at me and drooling. Look at that face! No way I could ever say no.

I hope you're having a lovely start to your morning. It's chilly here, and I hear is even snowing in some parts! Crazy. I'm crossing my fingers for the sun to come out later in the day so I can re-take my bunting photos. For now I'm happy with my extra layers and delicious tea.
blog comments powered by Disqus