Friday, March 5, 2010

This week.

I almost started off by saying this past week had been a bit of a write off. You know, it all started out on a pretty crappy note and we both have been in a bit of a funk ever since. But then I looked through some photos that I had taken on Wednesday while running errands and I realised that wasn't true at all. Because neither of us felt much like doing anything else, we spend a lot of time just hanging out, chatting, walking instead of busing, listening to records and the like. While we didn't get much stuff done, I feel pretty recharged now at the end of it. The Spring sun has been out in full force this week and I have been soaking it up, soaking up the sun and the blossoms that have started to cover the city. I've gone without socks, without my winter coat. I turned off my alarm last night and slept with the blinds up so I could wake up with sunlight instead. I walked around new neighbourhoods, smelled blossoms, painted my nails peach and stopped for delicious lunches. It was good.

I'm looking forward to a few days off coming up, trying not to plan too much for them (although I always do, I just get so excited!) but hoping to get in some more sun. I hope you all have a lovely weekend, I'll see you back here on Monday!
blog comments powered by Disqus