Monday, March 29, 2010

Unplugged weekend & cozy feet.

via here

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Get up to anything exciting? I actually spent the majority of my weekend on the couch, in sweats and slippers, stitching away at our current wholesale order. Stitch, stitch, stitch. Even Richard joined in after he had finished building a guitar pedal out of an old sewing machine pedal (clever boy, that one). I've never really been much of a slippers gal, that is until my Grandma sent me some from New Zealand for Christmas and they're just about the softest things ever and now I'm obsessed. Seriously, when I put them on I may literally sigh. Having warm (not too cold, not too hot), cozy feet is one of the best feelings ever I think.

Ok, I must head to the store for more thread. We ran out last night and I was forced to bake brownies for a hot fudge sundae instead. Here's an unplugged Monday's Mix for you to start off your week. Be warned, we watched a lot of Big Love this weekend and have a general love for old timey music, so there is banjos and resonator guitars aplenty.
blog comments powered by Disqus