Thursday, April 1, 2010

Finch

Two things I like; re-using and typography. So when I found out about a friend of a friend back in New Zealand that had started making wallets and bags out of re-purposed coffee sacks and cute thrifted fabrics I was pretty excited. They have a nice summer vibe to them, don't you think? I love the big bold lettering and graphic prints on the burlap and I love that Tanya and Phil are all about breathing new life into old things. You can take a look at the Finch store over here to see all their other lovely goods, and they have very generously offered this sweet bag below* as a giveaway to one lovely reader! All you need to do is leave a comment on this post before next Wednesday April 7th at midnight and you'll go in the draw. Feel free to spread the word and show this new store some love!

*the bag is 12" x 10" with a 20" long strap when worn.
blog comments powered by Disqus