Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Flowers for you



Thanks so much for all your kind words and encouragement yesterday! I was debating whether or not to even write about it, since it's a whole year away, but it's really all that's been on my mind and I just couldn't keep it to myself! It's funny, when I was thinking about moving away from my friends I realised that a bunch of the people I was thinking about where people I hadn't even met in real life, haha. I consider so many of my 'internet friends' my actual friends (shocker), and there is a comfort in knowing we'll still all be connected via blogs and the like. Now if only I could figure out a way to gather everyone together so we could all hang out for reals!

When I was looking for that photo of Kate and I that I posted yesterday, I found these ones I'd taken of some flowers I had in my room back home. I can't actually remember what they were for now, but I kinda like these photos that I took with my giant kodak digital. I'd love to have you all over for tea and give you bunches of pretty flowers to say thanks and let you know how much you all mean to me, but for now these will have to do. I hope you enjoy them and are having a lovely day!
blog comments powered by Disqus