Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer with Evie

Please join me in welcoming my very first guest poster, Evie of Handmade Romance. Be sure to check out her blog as she always manages to find the cutest things to share, along with her own adorable work in her store over here. Thanks, Evie!

Hello Bliss in a Teacup readers! Its so nice to be guest blogging over here today. I was pretty chuffed when Becka asked if I'd like to help out and with such a fun subject like Summer, how could I resist?!

For those new to me, my name is Evie and my blog is Handmade Romance, I currently live in Melbourne, Australia. Thinking about Summer at this time of the year, in these parts is a little cruel but thinking of all the good things about Summer has been lots of fun.



For this post I've decided to combine my favourite things/memories about Summer along with another fave of mine - Etsy. So here is a little Summer Etsy Lovin' from me to you. Enjoy!




(in the form of a cute floppy hat!)


(I love this fun alternative to the real thing!)



S U M M E R!
blog comments powered by Disqus